STEP UP FOR DOWN SYNDROME
FAMILY FUN DAY
To each of you from the DSGSEMI for helping raise money for the 2021 Step UP Walk!
* YOU raised $100 - the DSGSEMI can enrich the Lending Library with the most up-to-date books on Down syndrome.
* YOU raised $200 - the DSGSEMI can provide a scholarship to one family for assistance with recreational, educational, or medical expenses
* YOU raised $400 - the DSGSEMI can provide a scholarship for one individual to attend camp
* YOU raised $500 - the DSGSEMI can host a support breakfast for the new parents and grandparents
* YOU raised $750 - the DSGSEMI can contract a national speaker to inform our families about the latest progress in Down syndrome
* YOU raised $1000 - the DSGSEMI can support medical outreach for our Down syndrome community
We can't do this without YOU!
The DSG Southeast Michigan's Step UP for Down Syndrome Family Fun Day and Buddy Walk® is more than a walk. It's an event that you won't want to miss! Come join us whether you have Down syndrome; know someone who does; or, just want to show your support! You will be joining more than 1,000 people as we unite to celebrate the unlimited potential of all people with Down syndrome and raise funds to support the Down Syndrome Guild and the National Down Syndrome Society.